Monday, June 21

11 weeks and counting...

Yup, Lord willing that's how many weeks we have to go before we get to meet this little man in my belly! :) I know that 11 weeks is still a ways away, but I just feel like it can't come soon enough! I think my belly is starting to take over the rest of my body and a lot of stuff is getting harder and harder to do! :) In fact...this morning Hailey and I went grocery shopping and I didn't even realize it, but my tank top was riding up my belly and I was "flashing" a giant belly to all the other people at Aldis! Ooops!! Maybe that's the reason why the checker lady looked so annoyed and rushed me so much. (plus, gave me a second cart and put a whole bunch of stuff in the child seat up front- like she didn't see Hailey or maybe she just thought it would be funny to see me try and bag my own groceries while keeping track of my very active 1 year old!!)

I don't remember my belly being as big with Hailey, until the end and I know that people always say that you are bigger with your second one, but I was not prepared to feel like a moose in a woman's body when I still had this long to go! ;) I just have to keep reminding myself that Jackson is healthy and growing big and strong right now!! I want him to be a healthy little boy and I'll do whatever it takes to get him there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment