Wednesday, June 16

does this even need words???

I don't even think that it does...but, I'll tell you the story behind it anyways! :) ('cause how could I not say something??!) I never even had a changing table for Hailey, but now that I have a big belly in the way I needed something to make it a little easier on myself when I'm changing Hailey's clothes or diaper...so, I found a second crib and a changing table for sale on craigslist! It was a great deal and I LOVE the changing table. (plus, Korey let me use wicker baskets on it and he hasn't even complained!!) I haven't put up the crib, yet...we'll give that a little time, 'cause we're going to put both of the kiddos in the same room in the beginning and it'll be nice to have the extra room to move around for as long as we can!! (or maybe if I put it off long enough we'll just get the basement finished and Hailey's room done before Jackson comes and I won't have to worry about it...) ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think that the only words this needs is what a cute little girl and I hope that she didn't crawl up there herself!!

    ReplyDelete