Saturday, March 20

I finally found my camera...

Hailey, Korey, Allie and I went out and played in the yard last Sunday afternoon and after that my camera went missing...apparently Korey picked it up and put it in his pocket and there it stayed until he put that same sweatshirt on today! I felt so lost without it this last week!! :) But, here are some pics of us all playing last Sunday. We have been enjoying the sun so much- I really hope that it is hear to stay. I'll be one sad mommy if it leaves anytime soon! :)
isn't this face great?? she just had such a blast getting pushed in her swing! Hailey's Grandma K gave her this swing last fall and we played in it a lot this winter, but I think that we're gonna get a lot more use out of it this summer!! (or at least I hope so!)

Allie had a good time, too! She loves the sunny weather- and the fact that along with it comes me wanting to go out and play with her in the yard more often! :)

"oohh!! Look at me standing and walking in the yard all by myself! I'm such a big girl!"

we don't have a wagon or anything, yet, so we had to pull her around in her sled! :) We put it up in the garage rafters, though, as soon as we were done- so we're gonna have to get a wagon soon!
good thing Hailey doesn't mind what we "play" in the yard in!

Korey took this adorable picture...it's so precious!
I don't know what it is about sunshine and warm weather, but it makes me feel like a new person! I love the winter and all the fun that comes with it- snowshoeing, the coziness of sitting in the house all bundled up, hot chocolate and tea, the beauty of the snow covered ground, building snowforts and snowmen- even shoveling...but, there is just something so wonderful and exciting about the spring when it finally arrives! One of the reasons that I love Wisconsin so much is that the seasons are always changing. It seems like as soon as I get tired of one season a new one is just around the corner! What more could I ask for?? Not much...but, right now I'm so looking forward to enjoying going for walks and rollerblading with Hailey and ice cream at Briqs. Mostly I just can't wait to get outside and do anything- even hang the laundry up on the line! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment