Wednesday, March 10

Happy Birthday dearest Nani!

Today is my Mom's birthday and we were supposed to meet my sister in Stevens Point, but she didn't end up making it, so we had my Mom come to Wausau and we took her out for lunch to Johanna May's tea! It was so much fun- all of us loved it, but Hailey especially! She couldn't stop oohing and awwing over the pretty tree in the corner and all the cute decorations in the shop! It was fun to see her. Here are some pictures documenting Hailey's first tea party and my dear Mother's birthday! :)
My Mom and I shared a croissant with chicken salad and a turkey spinach pesto sandwich...a pot of pineapple white tea...and a delicious plate of super yummy warm chocolate cookies drizzled with chocolate! It was wonderful!
My Mom shared part of her croissant with Hailey and she loved it! I also shared a little bit of my cookie with her...I'm pretty sure she loved it just as much, but it was definitely a lot messier!
Isn't that little tree in the corner cute?! Hailey sure loved it, and all the cute little easter eggs that decroated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment