Saturday, August 17

Happy Wedding day to my little brother and his bride!

We all had so much fun celebrating with my family! I felt a little old to have my little brother, who I remember my mom bringing home from the hospital, all grown up and old enough to be married. They had an outdoor ceremony and you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day or more perfect weather! My favorite part was definitely the sweet little ring bearer and beautiful flower girl, but I might be a little biased! Korey and I were both so proud of hailey. She had spent the entire morning either sleeping or throwing up and I wasn't even sure she was going to make it down the aisle, but she did! We were pretty proud of her and felt pretty bad that she had to do it while battling the flu!





No comments:

Post a Comment