Tuesday, August 20

Happy 8 years, honey!

Today me and Korey have been married 8 years...2920 days and 70080 hours :) It's been the best 8 years of my life and the best decision we ever made!! On our wedding day someone asked me where I saw myself in 10 years and I don't think I envisioned my life how it's turning out...I'm sure I didn't envision it as wild and crazy as it is, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!! I'm so glad that God had a great plan for me and Korey and for our little family. I'm so glad that He's in charge of our life and not me, because I know that if I would have planned it out I would be missing out on some of the funnest and most blessed times of my life!
a little sneak peak at the card I'm making for Korey...idea, of course, stolen off of pinterest :) 
Every year on our anniversary I go back and look at our wedding vows and this year I was so struck by Korey's, part of it says, "I promise to do the best I can to raise a family that loves the Lord and strives to serve Him"...that's what you've done, Korey! I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud of the Dad you are and the man you've become! One of the greatest privileges of marrying young is watching your husband grow up before your eyes and I've witnessed the boy that I married change and turn into a man and I couldn't be happier or more proud! I turned 30 a few months ago and he'll turn 30 in a few more months and I know that we've just gotten happier and more content as we've aged :) I think the next 8 years together will be even better!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment