Saturday, December 11

Oh the weather outside seems frightful, but the snow is truly delightful, so as long as I have you here, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

With the "frightful" weather outside, today, we enjoyed some time just bundled up inside, as snug as a few bugs in a rug!!

Doesn't this little one look comfy?!
We did sneak out for a few minutes of playtime...but, we had to leave the baby inside, since it was too chilly for him!

It's amazing how long it takes to get myself and this little bug
all dressed and ready to go outside!

She truly enjoyed the snow, though, so it was totally worth it!
I think her favorite part was eating all the snow, it's a lot like ice, which is her favorite snack!! :)

I think she really had a hard time walking in the snow, 'cause she spent a lot of time crawling in it and tripping over her own feet!

I'm not sure who enjoyed the time in the snow more, Hailey, Allie, or Korey!

When we were finished outside, we left Daddy to do some snowblowing and Hailey and I came in for some hot chocolate with marshmallows!

Hailey definitely enjoyed her marshmallows!! :)

I just can't get over how much more fun this winter is with Hailey than last winter! :) And, last winter was so much more fun than the one before that...it makes me excited for what else we have to look forward to with her!! And, super excited for next winter with Jackson- when he'll be a little bigger and we'll be able to bring him outside with us, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment