Monday, February 15

chores for babies???

In the Konietzki household everyone works, including Hailey! ;) (if she could talk she'd probably tell you that she works the hardest, but I'm not so sure that's the truth...) I know that having chores for babies is kind of controversial, so I thought I'd show you what her chores are...
she has to play with Daddy's tools that he leaves laying around the house!
then...she has to make sure the puppy stays in the mudroom so mommy can vacuum

then, she has to do her exercises...or practice showing how big she is! ;)

after that she helps mommy wash the bottles by getting out the bottle brush!

and her favorite way to help out is by putting the baby dishes away in their drawer, sometimes, though, she gets distracted by chewing on them...

then she has to pick up mommy's shoes that she dragged out from the living room closet...(and take some time out to get her face licked by the puppy)

after that she helps mommy get dinner started by getting out the crockpot! (I think she's gonna be a crockpot girl, 'cause everyday she seems to think that we need to use it, even if I don't get it the first time, she keeps persevering and getting it out!) :)

then, when all is said and done she helps mommy empty the dishwasher of all the clean dishes!


then, it's time for dinner...and, her chores get a little easier...she has to make sure that she thoroughly messes up her face, even putting the food in her hair and, apparently, there are bonus points for getting it in your and around your ears...'cause she often tries for that! :)

here's the great mess maker in action! :) I'd say that's almost a 9.5 as far as messes go!!

So, do you think Hailey's kind of overworked?? Even I did feel a little bad for her as I was writing this...or maybe I was feeling bad for myself...well, one or the other! :)

1 comment: