Tuesday, February 9

bread baking, naked baby playing, and good sleeping day!

Since it's snowing, Korey doesn't think we should drive on the roads, and I'm not feeling too well Hailey and I stayed home for the...get this...2nd day in a row!! I know, can you believe it??? And...wait for it...we have no plans to go anywhere tomorrow!! YIKES!! :)
We have been having a lot of fun playing, though!

I let Hailey play without her clothes on last night and she was happy as a little clam!

she cruised all over with her new found freedom- until she got cold, that is! ;)

I shouldn't speak so quickly, but it seems as if our sleeping struggles have been fixed, for a while at least. She slept really good yesterday and so far has been doing super good today, too! That's an answer to prayer! Don't you just love her little legs up on the side of the crib?? Apparently she fell asleep while kicking the crib- see Mommy does know when the baby is tired! :)

and...I got some bread baking done! I even tried a new recipe...and, another first- I followed the recipe the whole time!! (believe it, Mom, 'cause it really happened!) :)

here are my little loaves baking in the oven- Hailey really enjoyed watching them...I think she's gonna be a baker when she grows up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment