Friday, February 5

Thursday...my favorite day of the week!

And, it's not because the weekend is almost here! (although, that is a definite bonus!!) :) It's my favorite because I get to go and spend some time with my favorite little two year old, Lauren! (not to mention that I have a good excuse to hang out with her mommy for a little while each week!) I think I've told you about her before, so this time I thought I'd share some pictures!
Doesn't she just have the most beautiful blue eyes??? And, I don't know if you can tell, but her eye lashes are soooo long- she's definitely a knock out! :) (she must take after her Mom!)

Look at that big grin?? Who wouldn't love a face like this??? :) Lauren is just such a sweetie and she is a delight to hold and cuddle every Thursday, plus Hailey's getting some good practice for what it will be like when the new baby is born and she's no longer the center of attention- I think it's good for her...she's not so sure! ;)

and this penguin is the bane of Hailey's existence at Lauren's house! It makes noise and if you hit it it rolls around and apparently that is very scary to my 1 year old! It might be that the penguin is almost as big as her, or that Lauren's big sister Abby likes to torment Hailey with it, but for whatever reason she is absolutely petrified of this thing! She was laying by it having her sippy of milk yesterday and she wouldn't even sit up when she was done, she just layed there, not moving or anything. I actually think I need to get one for our house, because I put it in front of Kristy's shelves and Hailey won't even touch the stuff on them (actually, she won't even go close to them...she stayed on the other side of the living room!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment