Friday, January 6

6 weeks!

our little girls are 6 weeks old today...and, we're learning new stuff each day! :)

Yesterday, for the first time I got the two of them in my wrap and was able to make dinner "hands free" while they slept away!


isn't that just crazy how snuggled in they are?? And, they absolutely loved it- both were super crabby and were crying, but the minute I got them in the wrap they settled down, snuggled into each other and fell asleep!


sorry for all the weird pictures, but I just thought it was so cute that I wanted you all to be able to see what I saw...I just thought they were so adorable all cozy and sleeping! they were, honestly, so close that I kept checking to make sure that they were both still breathing! :)


I know 6 weeks isn't a huge milestone or anything, but I'm just happy to report that we all survived the first 6 weeks of these little girls life! :) And, I'm praying that the next 6 are a little easier and filled with more sleep for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment