Friday, July 1

10 months

and still going strong!


I just love this little guy!

You may or may not remember that when he was born we picked out a verse for him and it was Psalm 4:7a, it says, "You have put more joy in my heart"

Little did I know how fitting this verse would be for this little man, but it definitely fits him to a T! I don't think a day goes by that I don't thank God for him or laugh at some silly antic that he is doing or giggle at the new "situation" he has gotten himself into. He not only has added more joy to my heart- he has added it to our whole family's heart!

It does a body good to hang out with Jackson for a few minutes (or a whole day, if you're lucky enough to be his mommy), 'cause rarely will you come accross a baby so happy and so carefree and so willing to share his smiles with you! Plus, the kid is just so cuddly how can you not wanna just pick him up and give him a squeeze??

No comments:

Post a Comment