Friday, March 12

Together forever

Yup, these two are inseparable! In fact...I took Hailey to Charlie's Hardware yesterday and the ladies there couldn't stop talking about how much Hailey's Dad loves her and I know it's a mutual feeling. Hailey is so in love with her Daddy. Even just seeing his car come in the driveway changes her whole mood and she's getting excited before he even opens the door. If I don't carry her she just completely freaks out and moves as fast as she can towards the door! :) I guess that is the reason that her first word was Daddy and now her favorite word is "Kow-ey" or that the first person she reached her hands to was him! I guess I should be jealous but it's just so adorable that I don't mind at all! (plus, she still wants me when she's crying and upset!) :)
"Daddy 'n me"- aren't they just cute together???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment